Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

me update...

Ok, so the whole reason I started this blog is because before I had a journal. The journal helped me to type out my thoughts, my frustrations, talk to my friends, let them commiserate with me, and share with others my experiences with infertility. So, some of you may or may not know what the 2WW is, but I'm in it. If you don't know what it is god bless you, may you never. Or at least may you not have gone through as many as I have. The 2WW is the two weeks that one must wait after ovulating to find out if they are pregnant. It is the worst two weeks of any month, ever. The waiting, the then getting them over and either having the wicked witch find you (and you are the most devasted you have ever been) or waiting a few more days because you just might have implanted late and there may still be a chance that you are pregnant. That's after like five negative pregnancy tests, because one has been through this so many times that you are now buying the cheap ones online. I mean they do have the highest sensitivity possible. Because maybe, just maybe, those five are defective.

Actually, normally, one starts a little earlier than the end of the 2WW because one knows that these tests are the highest sensitivity possible. So, you start testing earlier then you are even more devastated that the wicked witch shows up. UGH, it's all so frustrating. I just want to know what it's like to be pregnant for longer than 6 weeks, I want to know what it's like to give birth, yes I said it, and I meant it. I want to know what it's like to me a mother. I want to see what Hubby and I look like all mixed up together. I want to go through the terrible two's, I want to know what kind of teenager I was. I want to know what it's like to send my children off to college. I know, I'm skipping around a lot. I guess I just don't want to be 70 when my kids head off to college. I know I got some peeps put there that feel my pain. I haven't heard from you all in awhile?! I hope that you are all well and pregnant! BTW, I will be in Cali when it comes time to test...oh the torture! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home