Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

What did you do last night?

We had a blast last night! We were sad though, some friends of ours that we had planned to meet up with before the O's Game, didn't make it down in time and we didn't get to hang out with them. The later ended up at Power Plant Live and asked us to join them. Just couldn't do it, the whole Power Plant action looks great in pics and text but it's too, I just turned 21 for me. That was sad, but they only live in DC, so, I'm sure that we can find the time to hang out with them some other time. Sorry guys!

We had tickets to see Lewis Black at the Lyric last night. That man is frickin' hilarious. He cracks me up. Even the guy that opened for him John Bowden was pretty funny. I just think that Lewis Black is one of the funniest people. I wish he was my friend. After the show we took off for Molly's for Karaoke, I even sang, a couple songs. One with friends, the other I was going to do by myself, but I got back up because it was a group song. I was so nervous at first, then Hubby bought me a shot and I felt a bit more courageous. Go figure! Had a blast last night, saw an old friend that I hadn't seen in months and we sang, drank, and had a ball. I think I like karaoke. I guess as long as I'm around people I know, not all strangers like last time.

I was a lil' hung over this morning, but I took some tylenol and I was good to go. I had to work today, but then I came home to Hubby and his dad hangin' out as hubby cooked dinner. We had barbecued ribs, corn on the cob, and salad. It was tasty, oh and pound cake with strawberries and whip cream for dessert. I swear that man should cook every night! Dinner was delicious hubby, THANKS!

I rescheduled my acupuncture appointment, only to find out that I have another training to go to this week and had to reschedule again. They must think that I am a moron. Oh well. I'm excited for the next appointment. He mentioned that the body is like a greenhouse; everything needs to be just right for the plants to grow and I am a greenhouse. I know it sounds weird, but in some strange way, it makes sense. I guess I should start charting again, so that I know what's going on. Then again, I should probably stop drinking and whatever else...hmmm, I never been one to abide by all the rules. Another mojito anyone?!


-shoutouts-
oh yeah...and scooter, I'm still learning about the pic thing, but I did not dress up. That's just not for me. Besides the fact that it was about 93 degrees and like 105% humidity. I don't know if any of that is even possible, but still.

and seadragon, what the hell are you doing up at 3:00 am?! Hopefully, we'll see each other at the next meet up or something.

night all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home