Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

needles anyone?

Why are all of my titles questions? I guess I will address that at some point, not now though. Today, was my first acupuncture appointment. It was the initial consult and then followed by the procedure. Yes, that's right I had needles stuck in me for 20 minutes. It wasn't bad at all. there were probably about 15 all together. The Dr. 'diagnosed', now I use diagnosed loosely beacuse he said he thinks that I have bad blood qi. He looked a little perplexed that I hadn't been diagnosed with something before now, by western dr.'s. I have low blood pressure, never diagnosed with it but, it is lower than normal.

I have a lot of hope for acupuncture, but I'm not sure everyone else does. My mother however is absolutely exstatic for me. She says she's been praying for this. What? Praying for me to go to acupuncture? Why aren't you praying for me to be pregnant and stay pregnant with her first grandchild? Hey, she's praying for me, I can be happy about that. Thanks mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home