Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Monday, June 13, 2005

work

Work pisses me off sometimes, ok, most of the time. But I deal with it, yesterday and today just seemed to be too much though. Ok, not too much, but a lot. I had to be there at 6:00am for a guy that didn't show up until 8:00am. I had to go in yesterday on my day off. "Trainings" that I was suppose to go to on Thursday and Friday have suddenly, today, been moved to tomorrow and Wednesday. I have "Trainings" in qoutes because I'm not sure that I will learn too much. I have been doing my job for awhile, but soon I will be certified. Whatever that means. I don't think that I am upset because now, I have to get up at 4:30am to drive to a place that is only about 60 miles away and should be an hour's time away. But, with the traffic around here it'll take me nearly two and a half hours, even that early in the morning. UGH. I should be in bed, yet for some dumb reason I stay up. Almost in protest. Damn traffic!

Maybe I'm pissed off because I had to cancel my tune-up appointment for my car. And now, I can't take my car in to get the new head unit I want that will allow me to play my ipod in the car. hmmm...
I think that I am really pissed off because I have to cancel my second acupuncture appointment. That, I am not so happy about. From one of my recent posts, I mentioned that I was giving acupuncture a try for my 'unexplained infertility'. I am really looking forward to the sessions and the knowledge. And, I love the fact that I don't have to take any drugs that force my body to do something that it can do naturally, if I just take the right steps. One of the right steps would be going to bed now. Maybe I should do that, man, that damn traffic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home