Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Fourth of July!

The 4th is supposed to be filled with barbeques, beers, potato & macaroni salads, chips, fireworks, and the lot! My fourth, is filled with me getting over a 102.4 fever and not much else. I did try to make it to the Towson Parade with Hubby and his parents, but even sittin' there and watching was a match for me. I think it was more the walking from the parade to the car and the heat. We came home and I chilled for a bit, so we went to get a bite to eat. I felt a little better after that, but then I came home and slept for like two hours. At least it felt like two hours. We had plans to go to DC with the rest of my family, but couldn't make it that far. ...that far, like it's sooo far away. It just seems like it when you have to drive to one place and then walk another place for what seems like miles, I couldn't do it. With that fever I had full body aches and could barely move. I'm not looking for sympathy, I just want you to understand why I am home at 10:00 at night blogging. Not out and about watching fireworks and the lot.

Oh, but I did get to watch some neighborhood fireworks. I also could just barely see the fireworks from the Harbor out the bathroom window and through some trees. I gotta tell ya...the neightborhood works were quite the spectacle. I don't really know the whole history of why fireworks weren't sold in Maryland before. I guess people had to drive to like DC and West Virginia before, but now they are able to buy them right here on nearly every street corner. They were pretty cool, maybe I should buy some the next time I see a stand. Although, that may be a major fire hazard.

Not only did I miss real fireworks, but I missed the food and the beer. Oh, how I miss beer. This whole 2WW thing sucks! Oh wait, I am now in the 1WW. I have one more week to go. One more until I find out if I am pregnant or not. One more week before I go through the depressing exhausting event of the wicked witch or the "jubilance" of being pregnant. The quotes are about the two miscarriages. Yes, I will be exstatic about being pregnant. I will be through the roof happy if I am pregnant! BUT, yes, I know it is a big but, I will also be scared out of my wits. Not scared that I'm pregnant, just scared that the some unfortunate incident could happen again, or even something worse. Will I ever get over this? Probably not, but I will work with what I can. Believe you, me, I will be shouting to the world that I am pregnant again!! The tricky part in all this is next weekend I will be in Sunny San Diego. This is the beach that we grew up on, now, it's covered in seals. I would post the pic that Hubby took a few years ago, but I have yet to reteach myself or have Hubby reteach me how to post pix. *sigh*, man, am I lazy. However will I test there? It just seems werid to think of bringing or buying a pregnancy test and then taking it in a hotel. But, we all gotta do what we gotta do. And, I will do it! ;) Back to the beginning.

Happy 4th of July everyone!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi love!

so sorry you were sick...totally sucks! um yeah, you bring pg tests with you! what, are you going to WAIT?

i had no idea you grew up in la jolla...i love it there. tell me more!

8:29 PM

 
Blogger lowercasek said...

Yeah, my parents went to UCSD. I miss it so! I can't wait to be back this weekend. I just wish that we could stay longer. how have you been I miss you!?!

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home