Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

did you actually read all that?

All I ask is that you don't pity me / us. Don't tell us some story about how you know someone whose best friend's sister cousin's neighbor went through the same thing but as soon as they "relaxed", it just happened. Don't tell me about your cousin's friend's brother who chose to adopt and as soon as they brought the child home they found out they were pregnant.

Just keep it simple...I'm sorry for your loss and buy me a beer, or talk about something else. Or something like that. Or just don't say anything. I would be happy with that too.
Just don't give me that pathetic look, or that sympathetic (or what you think is sympathetic) story. If you haven't been there don't try to understand me, just hug me...if I ask for it...not just for your feel better.

I've got plans tomorrow night, I will be out with a bunch of people, some will know, some will not. I just don't know how long I will be out. I may be in a lot of pain. If you know me and you know the situation don't give me a hard time.

Ok, I think that I have said my peace. Sorry to bring you all down, but this is what's going on in my life and I thought that I would share. Because that's what blogging is all about right?! I truly hope to come back with good news, but I think that I will just be bitching for awhile!
peace out!

p.s. If you(and you should know who you are) are reading this. I'm sorry we didn't tell you and D, beacause you really have enough going on tomorrow(wed. the 16th) and I didn't want to make things worse.

3 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I was trying to think of something to write which wouldn't sound all "fake", so I was very thankful to read this post because really, I was just going to give up and not write anything.

K, tomorrow night, I'd like to buy you & your DH a beer. Um. A beer for each of you. Not one beer and two straws.

1:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best, we hope it "takes" soon, babe.

6:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Man, that football game sounds like fun. There is no better way to watch a game than from within the comforts of a suite. You did it right!

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home