Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

day 24 I think

I think that we are down to the 1WW and I'm not sure how I feel. I'm pretty sure that I don't feel like I might be pregnant, but I've thought that before and I was wrong. As usual, I just don't know. The progesterone is a pain in the arse, that's for sure. I'm just glad the whole dildo cam thing is over. I was so glad when I ovulated...geez. Why did I decide to go back to the RE?! I think that the nurses know more about me than the doc does too. UGH! Next step???
Now, I just wait wait wait, is that all I ever do.

I'm having a pretty shitty week and I'm trying to figure out what would make me feel better. Ever really want to quit your job, just been done. It's unbelievable how people are wired and how they think. They pretty much amaze me every day. Sometimes I just feel like giving up on the lot. I know that I shouldn't feel that way, but sometimes I do.

On to happier notes, we truly are trying to make our house a home. We got a new door, I love our new door. It brings so much light into our front room. It almost seems as though the door is open. I love the light, but at night, I feel like everyone is watching me. I don't think that they can really see me, but still, the thought is there. Hubby even primed it on Sunday so that we could paint it. Yipeee!

Unfortunately, because we originally had to take the door off, well Hubby did, to get the couch in. Well, guess what happened when we got a new door. Hubby took our couch, put it on the front lawn and now we have no couch :(. I actually feel like I belong in Hampden now though. Actually, I will tell you that we moved it to the patio. Hubby joked, 'Now, you have the patio furniture you always wanted.' I didn't laugh. Oh, and guess what, bulk pickup in our area needs three business days advance notice. So, uh, the couch stays on our lawn for over a month. UGH?!

Gotta love all that rain eh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home