Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Monday, October 10, 2005

for cryin' out loud...

Dear Ravens,

For the past ten years, I have loved being a fan. I have watched the team form into the Superbowl Winners that you once were. But now, I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on?! I know, I have never been an NFL coach, player, or staff member. But, I have to say this is assanine. That game was atrocious. I will say the refs and umpires need to be fined themselves. I mean for crying out loud...HOW THE HELL DID YOU NOT SEE THAT THAT WAS FORWARD MOTION?????!!!!!! DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE REPLAY?! OMG! Oh, and how many times can there really be defensive holding?! Yes, I agree Terell, you should have been aware of your helmet and Ed, you should never never touch a ref. You should have been ejected! Yes, there are flaws, I don't think that the team is flawless. But come on! Billick, get your shite together or get out. Yes, someday, and let me repeat, someday Kyle Boller will be a NFL quarterback, but right now, he's not! Offensive line, HOLD THE POCKET! Give Anthony the time that he needs, if he can take his time he will be a decent quarterback. He just needs to take his time. Protect Jamal! He can go for miles if you hold the line!

Defense...defense, what the hell is going on. I see some awesome plays, but nothing close to what we (I) am use to. Is there any way we can go back to those days when people spoke so highly of you?! ED Reed, YOU are the Defensive Player of the year! Show them what you can do dam nit! More Sacks, forced fumbles, interceptions, something already!! I can't go another Sunday like this! Please stop the madness!

DO SOMETHING ALREADY! That's not even all of it, but it's all that I can think of at this moment. I know that no Ravens staff will read this and I know even if they did it wouldn't change anything. I just had to vent. Yesterday was dispicable, atrocious, apalling! Please don't do it again...ever!

please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home