Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

enough complaining, how about some hope

I have another acupuncture appointment tomorrow and I think that I ovulated today. At least, I think that's what I felt. Did I mention my stones? My hairstylist has a store of her own right next door (to the hair salon) and she sells all kinds of good stuff. She gave me some, Chrysophrase- astrological sign...libra uses
-activates heart chakra
-instills state of grace
-helps one recognize the trinity within ones self
-aids in healing broken heart
-provides non judgemental attitudes
-increases fertility
Garnet- astrological sign...leo, virgo, capricorn, aquarius, uses
-"stone of health"
-brings awareness
-aids in creative energy
-stone of commitment to others and to ones self
-helps adjust flow of energy and brings vitality
there's one more, but it didn't come with instructions. I am to put them on the lower abdomen and do mantra of my own, if you will. So, I do. I mean what else can I do. The doctors can't figure out what's wrong. The acupuncturist can't figure out what's wrong. When I went in last week he even asked me again "Has your husband been tested?". I was like yes, remember when I was given the inquisition my first appointment and we verified that all tests were done to either one of us and it's a cut and dry Unexplained Infertility.
Infertility is such a bad word, put unexplained in front of it and it feels even worse. At least to me. What was the title of this post? Oh yeah, how 'bout some hope.

I have hope this month. I think that this just might be it. I mean why not, I even have stones. believe it or not, I'm not being sarcastic. I don't see why not. I felt the ovulation pains, I had all the good signs. I did what I was suppose to and now I just wait. wait...don't let me freak out on fake symptoms again though. Let it just be I am or I'm not. Simple as that. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home