Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Friday, August 05, 2005

a week, a month, a few days since my last...what's next?

ok, so, it's been a week since my last post. It's been over a month since my last ovulation and two days since my last acupuncture appointment. I don't rightly understand, what have I done wrong now? What have I done to my body to make it now not ovulate? I have ovulated just fine for the past 3 and 1/2 years, at least that's how long I have been charting to know so. I have had no problem each month, but now I'm frickin' having problems! My body is so frickin' crazy! I don't get this every other sign looked like I was going to ovulate, but then I just don't? What the hell, as far as I can tell, I haven't had some unusually stressful days. So, why now? Why now that I'm not seeing the RE anymore?

My acupuncturist gave me different herbs and poked me on my backside this time with more heat. It went well, made me feel even better than when I normally leave there. Now, we just wait and see. What else is new?
My temps dipped again this morning and it looks like it might happen. BUT, guess what? yeah, you guessed it... Hubby is away for the weekend. UGH, this is so crazy!! What's next?
"Um, temp, could you please rise tomorrow morning? Please. I mean, can that be what's next? See you tomorrow, Thanks!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home