Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

i'm confused

I don't know where to begin with my acupuncturist. I had another appointment yesterday, it went well. I guess. He asked me if there were any problems. I said, "Well, I'm not pregnant." And, we just both kind of politely chuckled. But I guess that's not really a problem, just a situation. Same thing, needles, music, lying down and relaxing. Is this working? I'm confused. I want it to work, but is it working?

I should be ovulating soon, but I feel like after three and a half years of this, I don't know. You'd think that after doing something for three years you'd know what you are suppose to be doing. I mean I know what we are 'suppose' to be doing. But, to this day, I still don't know how my body works. It confuses me everyday. I have had the same one for over thirty years and I still can't figure it out. I mean I understand that I will always have the family butt, no matter how much I work out. I know that I am doomed to have cellulite. I know that I'm not growing anymore, height wise anyways. But most if this I know from the rest of my family. I don't know because it's my own body. So, I take my temperature every morning to find out if I have ovulated or not, but it doesn't tell me when. I tried to use ovulation predictor kits but they confuse the hell out of me. I mean a line is a line when it comes to pregnancy tests, but the predictor kits one line has to be darker than the other. You have to use them twice a day around specific times. They just aren't fesible when you have to work weird hours. Or work at all. So, instead, I just wait. I wait for my temp to go up to know that I have ovulated and the 2WW begins again. When will the confusion end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home