Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Monday, September 26, 2005

still got a little faith

My acupuncture appointment went well. It was very relaxing. The weekend was blah. Friday we just kinda chilled. Saturday we got some bad news so I left work early, couldn't concentrate. We cleaned up house a bit then off for some tasty ribs. I love a good barbecued rib, but adding a crabcake to it. It was heaven. Later that evening we headed out to Club Charles to meet some friends before we stayed up too late to see the midnight showing of The Big Lebowski. It was at The Charles and freakin' hilarious. There are no in betweens with that movie, either you hate it or you love it. I looove it. It cracks me up! The Coen brothers are geniuses. We've owned it for awhile, but never saw it one the big screen, so couldn't miss this one! So we didn't.

Sunday, checked out the peeps, went out to lunch, had some crab dip, yum. I don't know what it is, I haven't had crabs all summer. Unfortunately. But then in two days, I get crab something. I like it. I also had my first Chai Latte, ever had one? They are yummy! I think I found a new beverage.

I tivoed that show Inconceivable, anyone else watch it? It was terrible. I didn't like it at all. actually, I only watched about 15 mins of it and deleted it. I don't know it all seemed ridiculous. I didn't really expect it to be real, but at the same time, I thought that they might get a few things right. Maybe allow the general public to understand how hard it is for one to go through infertility. But this show isn't the one. I just really hope that, what my friend says, "i just fear that people will watch it and think they understand what infertility is. sort of an "i saw 'inconceivable' so i now understand what you went/are going through" doesn't happen. I just might have to hit anyone that says that to me.

I'm all over the place with this blog huh?! I guess just trying to keep myself distracted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home