Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Friday, October 07, 2005

everyone liked the movie

So, yeah, that was good. Or at least everyone that approached either myself or my mom. The reception kinda sucked. I hadn't eaten for what felt like forever. They had appetizers, but it was all asian food and everyone kept using their chopsticks to grab stuff off of the platters. EEEWWW! At least turn those bad boys around or get new ones, they are disposable. I don't need your nasties. So, I grabbed a couple dumplings and that was all that I ate. UGH, Oh how I wished there were a Wendy's by my house. Oh well. It was so late anyways, I would have felt like crap had I actually eaten there. Got home and pretty much went to bed. Exciting, yet, sooo boring. Tonight, we shall dine on chili with the in-laws and my mom. So, I better go change, my work out clothes aren't very attractive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home