Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Monday, October 10, 2005

one week in

and yesterday was the last day of taking the letrozole/femara. I have had a stomach ache all morning. I didn't even go to work til like 12:30, then I left at 3:30. I still wasn't feeling up to par and there were like five people working. Plus, I was starving (I hadn't eaten anything all day) and I didn't think that fast food would suffice. I hope that this is not a side effect of this drug. I think it may have been my combination of weird foods yesterday, but then again Hubby ate everything that I ate. Except he had a Pumpkin Spice Latte while I had a Chai Latte. Oh well, I'm better now and that's good. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow to find I when I need to go in and check out my follies. great big follie thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home