Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

beta numbers

what are those you ask? Those are the numbers that you get as a result of the HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) test done upon your blood to determine how pregnant you are.

Mine were 111.

So, yes, I did have a positive pregnancy test! Yes, I am excited, can't you tell?! Ok, well, I'm more in shock than I am excited. I mean I don't have any "symptoms". I don't have my usual "symptoms", of course, my usual "symptoms" meant, 1) I was pregnant, but the embryo impanted in the wrong area 2) I have had "symptoms" three other times, but you don't see me with any children. and 3) "symptoms" are overrated! Mind you, I'm not complaining that I have no symptoms it's great. Enjoy it while it lasts right?! Repeats on Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home