Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

mother's day

It's one of those weird clubs that I feel like I missed tryouts for. Or the coach cut me from the team. I have wanted to participate in but not be the daughter or granddaughter. And, I have tried for the last four years. When Mother's Day came around all I wanted was to surprise our moms and my grandmother with telling them "I'm pregnant". That hasn't happened either. I feel like I'm asking for pity, I'm not, nor do I mean to. I guess, just know that if you happen to know anyone that is going through infertility, Mother's Day is the worst holiday ever.

Well, it's over and there's so much hope in this Mother's Day that I didn't even care. I am so excited for the outcome of this cycle it has brought me out of my funk. I'm not as nervous as I have been, I'm not even freaking out. I'm excited. I'm excited to surpass all expectations with flying colors and then some. I know that this will happen, I've done it up until now, so why not continue right?

Come on twins!! ;)

ETA:
In all the excitement I forgot to wish my mostest wonderfullest hubby a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! love you

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's hoping that next Mother's Day you'll be the proud mother of 2 beautiful little babies. What DPO do you plan on testing on? I'm not going to be able to sleep!

3:42 PM

 
Blogger lowercasek said...

HI LIZ!!! They have me coming in for hcg #'s next week. I'm goin' nuts over here! How was your Mother's Day?

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, babe!! I'm dying over here. I can only imagine what a torturous week it is for you. I hope it's at least early in the week.

It was really nice, thank you. Keith let me sleep in and scored mega points with diamond solitares. This is what you have to look forward too. Sway better lay it on thick. ;-)

12:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kischer,
it's Jan1902 from CC. Just wanted to say I'm thinking about you.

5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home