Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

two days away

Holy crap! In two days I will be on an airplane for, well, forever. I can't remember the specifics but I think it's like 16 hours. I don't dare double check and know. ya know. I am so freakin' excited that I can't even explain it, but I am so nervous that I am going to forget something, like my contacts or something like that. Something that I can't get while I'm out there. Not that I have been here in awhile or that I update at all, but I'll be gone for awhile. Good luck while I'm gone, I'm gonna have a blast. Here I come dad!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home