Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Welcome Jesse and Molly


One of my dearest friends just had twins. She and I have been through this infertility roller coaster for awhile together. Her journey has ended with the reward of two Beautiful babies! I am so freakin' happy for her!! Soon the streets of New York will be shining bright with her smiles as she walks around to show them off to the world. She had a harrowing experience, but she's such a strong person she came out of it with bells on! I am so happy for her that I could burst. I can't wait to meet these beautiful new additions to this world. Congratulations to you, my dear, and your family! I wish you all the best! Look at them, aren't they just adorable?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Zenchick said...

oh mah GAWD they are SO cute!
Mazel tov!

12:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So freakin' cute! They look like two little peas in a pod.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home