Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Resolutions schmezolutions...

Ok, so it's been 2006 for over a week. I probably should have said this sooner, but it's better late than never, right!

I'm going to try and be more diligent in the new year. It's not so much a resolution, just because I don't do resolutions. Not because I fail when I try just because I forget what they were. Or a I forget where I wrote them down. So, I don't really break resolutions I just don't make them. Why bother?

There are a few things that I am working on in the new year but NOT because it's a new year. I am working on my weight right now. Eating only specific things, NOT drinking (oh, that's killin' me), going to the gym. Ya know the usual but like I said, NOT because it's a new year. We are going to visit my dad in March! I'm very excited to both see my dad and be on a beach again. THE BEACH, see that's the reason I am eating specific and not drinking! Makes more sense now, huh?!

I am also trying to be happier with my job. You know while I'm there, smile more, be more cheery. Ok, maybe not happier but try to seem that way at least. Ya know motivate my people to be happy.
The end of the year also meaning that it's another dinner that I have to pay for out of my pocket to celebrate the success of the year. Me and my 6 employees. Either way you look at it, even Mickey D's would be expensive. I can't even imagine where they want to go. I don't even want to go. I kinda just want to send them all out and not go. That's bad. Oh well. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I am also trying to accomplish a few things. I'm not saying them out loud because then I would have a place to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home