Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

results

Ok, so, out of the 28 we had 24 fertilize normally. Have I mentioned that I feel like a dog? I mean this is more than a litter! Anyway, 24 fertilized normally, that's freakin' amazing! I don't even know what to do. I'm excited, I'm scared. I don't even know what to do. Transfer will be on friday.

Today, I'm resting again. It feels good to relax. Just thought that I would update. For those of you in cyberspace that I don't get to talk to very often! Wish me luck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zenchick said...

best of luck! {good vibes}

6:15 PM

 
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Luck!

11:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is a great bank you got going on there. Thinking good thoughts for you.

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home