Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

my world

I have a lot going on and I barely remember the last time I blogged. Luckily, there's a date on each blog. I'm in the midsT of my first IVF (in vitro fertilization) cycle. I'm injecting myself with drugs three or four times a day. I'm excited for this cycle because it does bypass the majority of reasons why I have had three miscarriages. I'm looking forward to the outcome. I was lucky(?) enough to have the RE "call" my miscarriages ectopic so insurance completely covers it. That's the main reason why we are on this trek. I only have two attempts for a lifetime. This better effin' work! So, I'm pretty stressed about that and am trying oh so very hard NOT to be stressed. this is the number 1 thing on my mind. One of my employee's girlfriend just had a baby last week. He brought her in today. She's gorgeous! I want one. IVF=SUCCESS, that's what I am thinking and wishing right now.
BABIES BABIES BABIES!!!I think retrieval and transfer is next week.

I like my job, but I want a different position. So, I applied, I interviewed and I want even more. I will find out soon.

My grandmother has osteoporosis, she broke her femur last week. Yes, the biggest bone in one's body and she broke it. She's 80 and surgery wasn't fun, but she did it. She's out of hospital, in an assisted living home for rehabilitation. She should only be there for about another week or so, but my family is going nuts. but, that's just the way they roll. She's doing better, a lot better, but the family makes for worse. *sigh*

I guess, if you know me send me some good luck vibes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh k! good luck vibes! i just "saw" you on the IVF thread so i headed in here.

so excited for you! definitely email me if you have any questions...things are nutty here, but i try to at least look at my inbox so i can see if anything needs attending to. ask anything, okay? thinking wonderful thoughts for you!

8:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Kisch! I'm praying for you like I've never prayed before. Please email me if you ever need to talk.

3:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home