Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

not much to report

Just the same ole' same ole'...still on the pill, start lupron on Saturday.

But what is Saturday? Saturday is good ole' HonFest! Yeah, it's cheesy, yeah, the Hon (both bar and restaurant) have become down right scary. But, it brings mad tourism back to Baltimore! And, that is a great thing! That, and it's a hop, skip, and a jump from my house. Who doesn't enjoy a festival in their very own neighborhood?! Also, it gets me more excited for summer and even when summer ends, I'm greeted with another fantabulous, even better festival, HampdenFest!!! I get to drink at HonFest...may I not be able to drink at HampdenFest!!! ;)

So, let summer begin!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!! Nothing like a good festival within stumbling distance. Wish I could join you in a round. Have a great time!!

1:31 PM

 
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I hope you are absolutely unable to drink any beer at HampdenFest.

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home