Just turned 33, like 5 hours ago, and figure, a blog is to get stuff out of your head. I should get back to this. Not what it use to be. New state. Same husband, but a New beginning. Wish me luck.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

it's my birthday

yeah, I'm to the point where I am vying for attention. I did just turn 33, double numbers just always seems a little cooler than the rest. This is a new year and the new year starts with my birthday. In June we moved to North Carolina. Yes, we left the city, our cute lil house, my job, our gorgeous lil city of Hampden, and all of our friends. The latter has been the worst. Our house sold within a week of being on the market (yes, I realize that we were wicked lucky!). But we made that place into an awesome lil home! I left that crappy job, thank goodness. And the city and our friends are what I miss most. Family too, I guess. I kinda like being alone. I feel like the stress of being the nonfertile one has lessened. My family didn't do it on purpose, I'm sure, but the stress of their world is lifted being away.

I don't have a job yet, but I just started looking last week. I was enjoying not working and unpacking. Now, though, I am to the point that I am bored and need something to do. Therefore, back to work I go. Plus, I miss buying stuff. Yeah, we could survive off of Hubby's earnings, but I like it more when I can do what I want when I want. So, enough of that! I'm looking for the perfect job, if it's out there. Well, the perfect job for me, for now. I don't know what that is, but I am looking for it. Keep an eye out for me. ;)

We bought an awesome house in a little town that seems to be growing. We were looking for at least half an acre and not too far from hubby's job. We found it and at a not too shabby price. We love our house, we love our property and we love that it's brand spanking new. Our last house was over 80 years old, rehabbed yes, but still old. I almost feel like we shouldn't have a nice house like this, but we do and I love it. I just wish that all of my friends were in NC too. Hubby was able to transfer and we are not too far from his office. We pretty much felt as though it was an opportunity that we could not pass up. So, we didn't. Plus, a new beginning was in order. I'm sure any of you that have read this thing know that's the truth.

Well, my birthday is almost over. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Happy Birthday, Kisch. I hope you're having fun down south!

4:10 AM

 
Blogger rosie said...

happy birthday! do we get to see puppy photos?!

(it's elana, by the way)

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home